Associate Director, SABSA Architect at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
As a Cloud Security Architect, you’ll help our clients to develop their cloud security strategies, conduct cloud security readiness assessments and assist in the selection, development and implementation of enterprise security architecture standards such as SABSA and DoDAF. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing practice within Cognizant and help shape its future and direction.
The successful candidate for this role will have a track record of recent, hands-on, cloud security deployments.
In this role, the leader will:
- Developing cloud security strategies to solve unique cyber risk issues/problems
- Conducting cloud security readiness assessments and analysis of prospective Cloud platforms/environments
- Designing and developing Cloud specific security policies, standards and procedures e.g., account management, password/key management, to vulnerability/threat assessment
- Operating across both technical and management leadership capacities
- Be the ‘Go To’ on industry trends around cyber risks and Cloud security
The ideal candidate
- Should have 10+ years of experience and a strong Information Security technology background
- Should have Security Consulting, Professional Services and/or Managed Services experience
- Should possess deep technical expertise in 2 of the following domains: GRC, Cyber (TM/VM), IAM, SOC, Cloud Security, ITO and Security Outsourcing
- Should possess a knowledge of enterprise security environments, experience in security consulting services
- Should have demonstrated ability to create and maintain CISO, CSO-suite relationships, act as Trusted Advisor and derive business from those relationships.
- Advanced degree in Information Security or related technical discipline.
- Holds security certifications such as the CISSP or other related information security related industry certification.
The successful candidate possesses:
- A personal style that is viewed as open-minded and collaborative.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the US up to 50% of the time (remainder of the time is from your home).
- The ability to work successfully in a flat, collaborative, highly matrixed environment.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, partners, sales, analysts, journalists and social media.
- Outstanding project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in parallel.
- Ability to effectively write and communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to clearly articulate positions on a variety of issues
- Ability to be candid, open and consistent in communicating
- Ability to share information with awareness of its effect on others
- Ability to demonstrate a balance of speaking and listening so that neither is overly dominant
- Ability to tailor written communications to audience, avoiding technical jargon