Manager Industry Solutions at Chicago_Randolph Office
Posted in Management 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
HERE Technologies is a global leader in navigation, mapping and next-generation location experiences that are rapidly changing the way everyone lives, moves and interacts. HERE Technologies, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises, and cities to harness the power of location. We provide cutting-edge technology to businesses, cities and consumers in nearly every country in the world to enhance our everyday lives – whether it’s helping an enterprise optimize its assets, a government make its city smarter, or a person get to their destination as quickly, conveniently and safely as possible.
“Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE every day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. And we’re not stopping there. We are evolving what used to be thought of as a map, into a real-time, 3D, digital representation of the world that will help us achieve our vision of enabling an Autonomous World for everyone.
To stay ahead of the game and continue to create breakthrough solutions for our customers, we are looking for the brightest and most passionate minds out there to join our melting pot of strategists, creatives, entrepreneurs, inventors, engineers, developers, explorers and travellers. We believe that with the right people, we have the right ingredients to become a game-changer in the technology industry.
Make HERE your destination. We’re just getting started.
The Manager Industry Solutions will build new C-level relationships with target customers, using industry expertise to show the relevance of location services and drive customer business outcomes. Working in close collaboration with the account team and partners, the consultative selling role will identify tangible new opportunities for HERE products & services. The focus will be on a specific geographic area and selected verticals, reporting into the regional Director Industry Solutions.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with senior executives at focus accounts, creating mindshare for HERE
- Build compelling use cases and customer business outcomes using the power of location
- Drive and help capture tangible new opportunities for HERE products and services
- Collaborate with other Industry Solutions team members, the broader HERE account team and partners
- Create effective materials showing HERE’s relevance and value propositions in selected verticals, which can be used by the broader sales population (web sites, white papers, presentations)
This role will work independently with little supervision. The person will need to be self-starting and creative to identify ways to engage focus accounts and drive new business opportunities for HERE. At the same time, the person will need to be very collaborative as part of the broader account team and display strong influencing skills. Part of the role will be to regularly assess results and adjust where necessary to achieve set goals.
This individual contributor role has a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, within the geographic & industry scope agreed with the regional Director Industry Solutions. The person will prioritize opportunities and develop ideas, concepts and solutions which help to strengthen HERE’s relevance at focus accounts.
This role will be able to have significant impact on customer business outcomes and HERE’s revenue in the chosen geographies and verticals. As in many of these accounts we currently have little to no business, the upside is very substantial.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 5-10 years of strategy consulting or relevant business development experience
- Executive presence, gravitas
- Executive engagement and relationship-building skills
- Strong affinity with technology and knowledge of emerging technologies e.g. IoT
- Expertise in focus verticals such as:
- Transport & Logistics and/or
- Manufacturing, CPG, Retail (Supply Chain Management, SCM)
- Transport & Logistics and/or
- Self-starting and highly organized
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Collaborative working style
- Inspiring, creative
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Fast learner
- Business acumen & analytics
- Focus on impact
- Willingness to travel
- Language dependent on geographic location