Compliance Training and Commications Intern at UPS
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
Location: Atlanta, GeorgiaJob Description:
Are you a rising college junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, looking for an exciting internship opportunity? UPS Corporate Compliance and Ethics is seeking a Compliance Training Development and Visual Communications Intern to develop and manage programs and processes across all UPS business units globally. The Compliance Training Development and Visual Communications Intern will develop online compliance training courses and create dynamic messaging on various compliance topics to engage UPSers across the enterprise.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates dynamic and informational compliance messaging for global audience
- Designs enterprise-wide employee training programs
- Coordinates meetings
- Processes invoices, orders supplies, and performs various other office tasks
Knowledge and Skills
- Rising college junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months
- Previous work or school experience in visual communication and graphic design
- Communication problem solving experience through design (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Previous public speaking and presentation experience
- Training development experience - Preferred
- Previous office support/management experience - Preferred