Senior SharePoint Developer at IAP
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: NORFOLK, Virginia
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide analysis, design, development, implementation and support leveraging SharePoint 2013 and Microsoft BI capabilities
- Understand business requirements, goals, and risks in order to formulate and define technical scope and objectives of projects.
- Provide client support and consultation for IT issues. Should be focused on improving business operations.
- Understand Programming Languages :
- A team oriented, self-starter who will work as part of a development team identifying solutions to provided requirements and working closely with a Site Collection Administrator and their assigned customer to ensure the proper solution for the provided requirements.
- These activities will include all tasks to perform requirements gathering, design, installation, configuration, integration, maintenance, performance management, data management, security management, troubleshooting, failure analysis and recovery, and user support.
- Serve as the primary SharePoint SME and analyst responsible for the overall design and architecture of large and small scale SharePoint applications while having a thorough understanding of the Microsoft SharePoint solution stack and enterprise application integration
- Deep knowledge of all out-of-the-box SharePoint features & configurations, and have experience with assisting business groups to organize their SharePoint site content.
- Leverage the Business Intelligence capabilities in SharePoint and build dashboard reports
- Very knowledgeable about the various SharePoint features from end-user, power user, Site Owner and Site Collection Administrator's perspectives; experienced in documenting roles and responsibilities and training.
- Develop, design and manage content, customizations, forms, and custom workflow in SharePoint 2013 platform
- Convert legacy reports to new utilize new data sources and new BI solutions
- High School diploma or equivalent and six (6) years of IT experience - OR -
- Associate's degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Web Development, Information Technology, or a related field and five (5) years of IT work experience - OR -
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Computer Science, Web Development, Information Systems, or a related field and three (3) years of IT work experience
- 3 years of experience with SharePoint version 2013 or higher
- 3 years of experience designing and developing custom workflows
- 3 years of experience designing and developing custom forms
- 3 years of combined experience with 6 or more of the following:
- Excel Services
- Ability to establish project plans, regularly monitor and track progress on work projects, and ensure appropriate communications with project partners
- Ability to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot system applications
- Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes to internal and external customers
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Certification in Web, SharePoint or Solutions Development desired
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SharePoint Designer/Design Manager
- PowerShell scripting in SharePoint
- Visual Studio 2010-2013 as it relates to SharePoint
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) for code versioning and solution packages
Clearance: Active TS/SCI
- MUST be a US citizen or eligible to work in the US for any employer without any restrictions.
Location: 4 month rotation in AFRICOM followed full-time assignment in Little Creek, VA
Travel: Yes, 4 month rotation in AFRICOM.