ServiceNow IT Asset Management (ITAM) Practitioner at Prudential
Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: roseland, New Jersey
Prudential’s Enterprise Services Management team offers numerous global services to the enterprise including IT Asset Management (ITAM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), IT Service Management (ITSM), End User Experience Insight (EUX) and Application Performance Management (APM). Leveraging ServiceNow, we are changing the way people work by adopting a service oriented approach for the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our team is looking for an ITAM Practitioner with deep subject matter expertise related to ServiceNow ITAM product capabilities and complimentary technologies, such as SCCM and BDNA. In this role you will be a key member of the overall Enterprise Services Management team and lead all technical aspects of the ITAM ServiceNow implementation project and solution delivery.
- Lead architecture design and code reviews of IT Asset Management solutions
- Create and deliver ITAM solutions for customer requirements on the ServiceNow platform following industry best practices and standards
- Ensure delivered solutions enable the organization to manage the IT asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost, control, IT governance, compliance and business performance objectives
- Contribute to the continual improvement of business processes as well as the maturing of the Asset Management services portfolio, capabilities, expertise, best practices and solutions
- Identify areas of Asset Management process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommend solutions that detail pros, cons, and risks
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents; architecture diagrams, system documentation, operating manuals, and call flow diagrams
- Ensure deliverables to internal customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes
- Participate as a thought leader in Communities of Excellence and provide mentoring, implementation support, maturity maps and continual improvements
- Troubleshoot production and test issues; perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action, and lead the resolution efforts
- Perform off-hours maintenance and deployments for system releases and provide 24x7 support to maintain service availability
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or a minimum of 5 years of relevant recent experience required
- 3+ years of experience in IT Asset Management including:
- Hardware and Software data quality and analysis
- Thorough understanding of market trends
- Integration of ITAM products such as ServiceNow, Microsoft SCCM, and BDNA
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Service Catalog, etc.
- Industry certifications a plus:
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- ITIL v3 Foundation and/or advanced ITIL certifications
- Ability to interact with and influence a wide range of employees, including senior management, and entry-level personnel across a wide number of departments
- Ability to drive deliverables and results, which involve people who do not directly report to you
- Hands-on experience supporting and maintaining production systems and services
- Ability to review functional requirements and determine the type of integration work that is required based on the business needs
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology and integrating with diverse application systems
- Strong interpersonal skills including team collaboration, leadership, presentation, organizational, verbal and written communication skills