Program Manager, Strategic Accounts at Equifax Inc.
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions that provide businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 600 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide. The company's significant investments in differentiated data, its expertise in advanced analytics to explore and develop new multi-source data solutions, and its leading-edge proprietary technology enable it to create and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 19 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. In 2013, Equifax was named a Bloomberg BusinessWeek Top 50 company, was #3 in Fortune's Most Admired list in its category, and was named to InfoWeek 500 as well as the FinTech 100. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
The Program Manager candidate will focus on enabling revenue growth for the Strategic Accounts organization within Employer Services through proactive identification, development, and execution of projects/plans. This position will manage complex, cross functional programs/projects. Additional responsibilities include handling escalated sales and account management issues, monthly management reporting and analysis, and internal meeting coordination and reporting. This position will provide an exciting multi-faceted opportunity for candidates who are highly motivated to succeed, fast learners, passionate about solving problems and team players.
Program/Project Management – 50%
- Plans, executes, and measures success for EWS Strategic Accounts projects.
- This includes developing and managing initiation, scope, dependencies, status while providing ongoing executive level presentations.
- Prioritizes and deploys projects based on business needs.
- Assists with annual sales and budgeting projects.
- Prepares communication and makes presentations.
Analytics/Reporting – 30%
- Applies a methodical approach to data extraction and analysis to identify meaningful trends for both internal and external customers.
- Interprets complex information and adapts or summarizes as needed.
- Performs ad hoc data trend analysis and reporting.
Liaison – 10%
- Serve as the primary liaison between Strategic sales leadership and Equifax COEs for escalated issues or initiatives such as billing, pricing, contracts, compensation, and legal requests.
Training – 10%
- Plans and manages all resource trainings and quarterly meetings including both onsite and webinars.
- Coordinates with Equifax COE resources (Product Marketing, Communications, Finance, and Operations) on development and presentation of training material.
- 5-7 years’ experience in program/project management.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field required, advanced degree preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Advanced Microsoft office – Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Skilled at extracting system data (form numerous sources) to create and distribute productivity and performance reports.
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and time management skills to keep work flow consistent and stable.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and execute timely.
- Proven experience managing complex projects across a matrix organization.
- Ability to influence and drive results from individuals outside your direct organization.
- Previous experience with creations of and delivering executive summaries and CxO presentations.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the HR services industry a plus.
- PMP preferred
See Job Description