AUDITOR I at University of Oklahoma
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Performing selected tests or reviews of data to ensure audit goals are reached
- Analyzing, documenting and researching areas audited
- Communicating effectively with audit clients to obtain information and ensure clients are adequately informed of audit activities and requirements
- Preparing work papers to adequately document the work performed including tests, conclusions reached, findings and recommendations
- Assisting with and/or evaluating the internal control structure, ensuring compliance with laws and regulations, and assessing the operational efficiencies of the units audited
- Developing audit findings and recommendations, as well as drafting audit reports as necessary
- May review work papers of staff auditors as assigned
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Required Education: Bachelor Degree OR an equivalent combination of education/job related experience AND:
- 0-24 months Auditing
- Advanced excel skills with ability to build and manipulate spreadsheets
- Basic computer skills
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be able to supervise staff and communicate directions and expectations effectively
- Must have advanced/proficient/writing skills for composing audits, reports and advisories
- Valid drivers license to travel to audit sites.
Advertised Physical Requirements:
- Frequent exposure to pressure caused by deadlines and busy periods; requires travel; requires contact with other departments and university officials; background check required as a condition of employment.
- Desire to obtain professional certification.
Supervision: 1-5 Staff
If you are selected as a final candidate for this position, you will be subject to The University of Oklahoma Norman Campus Tuberculosis Testing policy. To view the policy, visit https://hr.ou.edu/Policies-Handbooks/TB-Testing