Software Developer at Information Management Services (IMS), Inc.
Posted in Software 14 days ago.
Location: Beltsville, Maryland
Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including
the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of
people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying
what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are
recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social
events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed
Join us as a Software Developer & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As Software Developer you will:
- Design, develop, & support products & tools for a Python-based CMS application
- Translate requirements into viable code
- Test & debug code
- Prepare documentation following company standards & applicable regulations
- Perform other software development related duties as assigned
be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS in CompSci or related field from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 0-5 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Python required
- Knowledge of current web user interfaces
- Knowledge of current development technologies & environments
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Familiarity w/Python-based CMSs preferred
If this sounds like the
right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=18579. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet