Anti-Corruption Manager at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Teaneck, New Jersey
Job Description for Anti-Corruption Manager
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking a talented professional to support the company’s Anti-corruption and Third Party Due Diligence activities. The selected candidate will actively support Cognizant’s Anti-corruption attorneys to ensure that the company is fully vetting third party relationships and addressing global anti-corruption matters.
- Review and analyze third party anti-corruption due diligence results and identify red flags, and provide recommendations.
- Advise business stakeholders on results of third party due diligence.
- Perform administrative duties in connection with third party due diligence workflow platform.
- Perform spot audits on the third party anti-corruption due diligence process.
- Monitor obligations of the Business in connection with mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate with outside counsel as necessary on various matters including assessment of certain third party relationships.
- Work with senior anti-corruption counsel as needed on a variety of anti-corruption related matters which will evolve based on department needs.
- Familiarity with onboarding various types of third parties including suppliers, intermediaries and sales agents, and customers.
- Familiarity with Third Party Due Diligence case management tools (e.g., DecisionPoint, Trace, Thomson Reuters).
- Ability to handle large volumes of third party due diligence cases.
- Ability to work globally and across all functions and departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent execution and organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves and take on increasing levels of responsibility.
- Some travel may be required.
- BA/BS Degree
- Prior experience with third party anti-corruption due diligence
No description available
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.