Programmer/Analyst II at Jabil Circuit
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St Petersburg, Florida
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people.
Develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, modifies and installs programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must have Apache Spark experience.
- May perform all duties of the Programmer Analysts I.
- Produces technical specifications to match business requirements of low level complexity projects which may include report rating & minor enhancements.
- Develops & executes test plans.
- Interacts with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
- Develops solution per our technical analysis to match functional specification.
- Works with senior programmer to prepare technical specifications for more complex projects.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or 2 to 4 years exp.
- Must be knowledgeable in at least 2 of the following program languages.
- Knowledge of RDMS & SQL.
- Organizational skills.
- Good logical, analytical & mathematical skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbal & written.
- Good working knowledge of standard computer operating systems, i.e. Microsoft, Unix.
- Understand object oriented concepts.
- Understanding of database objects, tables, views, keys, indexes, stored procedures.
- Understanding of software design methodologies.
Jabil offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program, and a supportive environment that provides learning and career development opportunities. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.