IT Architect at Jabil Circuit
Posted in Management 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St Petersburg, Florida
Jabil is a $17B diversified electronics manufacturing solutions provider and we are actively recruiting for a IT Architect to join our team. If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly evolving and demanding environment you will be an excellent fit in our organization.
Leads the definition of technical strategy, standards, configurations & ensures feasibility. Acts as consultant to Global Service Organization (GSO) & Global Business Systems (BSG) organizations to define job content & skill sets to support technical infrastructure.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Must have Apache Spark experience.
- Defines technical roadmap, ensuring match with Jabil business & IT Strategy.
- Provides integrated hardware / software platform definition. Both components should complement each other.
- Provides regular updates to Global IT on execution of strategy.
- Takes feedback from Global IT to influence architecture strategy.
- Defines Technical platform – make, model, configurations, integration elements.
- Submits Prototype solution prior to full implementation. Prototype should serve as a proof of concept.
- Ensures Service Quality Assurance & Engineering of solution.
- Makes the initial commissioning of solution into production.
- Achieves sign off from GSO, PG & BSG to transition technology to support.
- Defines processes & methods to support technical infrastructure in production.
- Defines headcount sizing methodology.
- Defines management tools to support production environment.
- Documents technical platform – configurations, FAQ, CMDB.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
- 8 to 10 years experience in an enterprise level organization ($5B plus in size, multiple geographical locations).
Successful applicants will have to fulfill all prerequisites for contracts. This position requires U.S. citizenship. Jabil is an equal opportunity employer.