Underwriter at Chubb
Posted in Insurance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Seeking an insurance professional with 2+ years of primary casualty underwriting experience with a focus on workers compensation. Candidates must be experienced in underwriting and pricing loss sensitive programs including the ability to work with actuarial departments.
The individual will contribute to the execution of business strategies within a specialty unit of Chubb's Global Casualty Division. As a member of the team, the individual will be responsible for the growth, development, servicing and underwriting of our core products.
- Solicitation of new and renewal submissions from brokers
- Underwrite and structure terms and conditions of each account
- Negotiate with clients and broker on all aspects of the program
- Ensure compliance with all internal standards and business practices
- Bind new business opportunities and renew current book of business
- Service book of business in accordance with company service standards