Tax Analyst - Sales & Use and Property Tax at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MichiganJob Description:
Accounting/Finance • Allegan, Michigan
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or a closely related field is required, a CPA designation and/or MST is preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in public accounting and/or detailed tax experience in a large corporation is required.
- Computer literacy and advanced skills in the use of accounting/tax software along with a working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and CorpTax or similar tax software is strongly desired.
- Must possess an understanding of state and local tax laws, controversy experience and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work independently toward multiple concurrent deadlines are essential to this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.