Manager, SAP Business Analysis at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MichiganJob Description:
Information Technology and Information Systems • Allegan, Michigan
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, and the ability to translate business processes or concepts into technical requirements are essential.
- Complete understanding of computer systems validation concepts, change control procedures, and multiple modules of SAP systems; and full knowledge of both configuration and customization standards are required.
- The ability to identify the impact of process or data across more than one functional area or SAP module is necessary.
- Excellent management skills, and the ability to organize and prioritize projects across team members and their individual capabilities is necessary.
- Must be able to represent the group to IT and business leadership in prioritizing projects or explaining costs of customization.
- Must work effectively with end users, subject matter experts, and Business Process Architects and business leaders to gather requirements, present solutions and lead in the selection of the best solutions.
- These skills are acquired through possession of a Bachelor degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or a relevant business discipline, combined with 7 to 10 years experience as a SAP Business Analyst, and at least 3 - 5 years of management experience.
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Power Point, Visio, and Crystal reporting, and experience in a regulated environment, particularly FDA, is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.