Director, CHCA eCommerce Strategy and Operations at Perrigo
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Grand Rapids, MichiganJob Description:
Marketing • Allegan, Michigan
Perrigo Company plc is a leading global healthcare supplier that develops, manufactures and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The company is the world's largest manufacturer of OTC pharmaceutical products for the store brand market and an industry leader in pharmaceutical technologies.
Join our team of over 12,000 employees dedicated to improving the quality of life for billions of people and pets across the Globe!
We are currently looking for a Director of CHCA eCommerce Strategy and Operations for our Allegan MI US Headquarters.
Directly responsible for leading the Consumer Healthcare Americas eCommerce team for all business units within the $2.5B division. eCommerce Strategies & Operations is a shared service team that provides consulting and analytic support to the Sales and Marketing organizations for eCommerce go to Market strategy development.
Responsible for recommendation of the best in class go to market strategies in the online sales channel for existing and new products in terms of product configuration, placement and promotions as well as page strategy recommendations for content, search optimization and ratings and reviews.
Holds responsibility for growth and innovation strategies in the online channel by identifying new eRetail accounts to target and partner with Sales who will develop the account strategy and manage the relationship. This role is also accountable for monitoring existing ecommerce sales performance and recommending actions for growth.
- This position will own the vendor relationships for eCommerce technology tools and other partners as well as development of processes and standard analytics surrounding the tools enabling better online sales performance. They will lead the team responsible for analytics and monitoring of identified key KPIs and drive optimization of content and page performance with cross functional business partners. Lastly, this person will be expected to be ahead of industry trends and future technology needed for Perrigo to be relevant in the ecommerce sales channel on behalf of our retailers.
- Consultant to CHCA Sales & Marketing providing recommendations for eCommerce go to Market strategy development. Recommends best in class go to market strategies in the online sales channel for existing and new products in terms of product configuration, placement and promotions as well as page strategy recommendations for content, search optimization and ratings and reviews. Partners with Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Graphics to implement tactics that align with that strategy.
- Accountable to monitor overall eCommerce sales performance and drive actions with internal partners for growth. Responsible for growth and future innovation strategies in the online sales channel by identifying new eRetail accounts to target and partner with Sales who will develop the account strategy and manage the relationship. Works internally with cross functional departments to recommend and drive solutions to any barriers in supporting these new types of customers.
- Leads the development of processes for analyzing page and product performance with data, tools, reports, and dashboards against KPIs. Develops a strong data analytics team that can determine what insights are key to success online and communicate these findings effectively and routinely.
- Accountable to lead the team in monitoring insights and trends coming from analytic process to optimize page & product performance. Develop and manage associated workflow processes to drive the implementation of change for performance optimization. Activate cross functional teams across the organization accountable for improved KPIs in their areas. Adjust content master plan as learnings warrant.
- Responsible for researching and staying ahead of industry trends and future technology needed for Perrigo to be relevant in the ecommerce sales channel on behalf of our retailers. Accountable for driving development of the adaptation of technology required to support the future with IT&S and other internal and external partners.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field is required, Masters preferred
- 10+ years' experience in Marketing or Sales with expertise in digital marketing, technology, tools and capabilities needed to grow in this channel.
- Thorough knowledge and experience overseeing eCommerce operations including digital strategies, omni channel best practices, eCommerce technologies, and expertise in page performance analytics and monitoring.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in consumer package goods industry preferred.
- Progressively responsible management experience leading a team is required.
- Must possess strong knowledge of retail sales and marketing techniques (brick and mortar and online)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercises considerable latitude in determining approaches toward achieving objectives within agreed-upon scope.
- Must exhibit leadership and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive action with cross functional teams for improvements and key initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to influence across all business units with multiple levels of management.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.