Multimedia Producer at Realogy Franchise Group LLC
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Madison, New Jersey
Realogy Franchise Group LLC
Realogy Holdings Corp. is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 14,450 offices with more than 286,500 independent sales associates conducting business in 114 countries and territories around the world.
Do you love video production? Would you enjoy working for a FUN team who’s actively engaged in creating (from the ground-up) a learning and development platform with industry-wide impact? The role of Multimedia Producer may be the exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As our Multimedia Producer, you’ll be responsible for executing a variety of tasks that support the vision and strategy of Realogy’s training department, the ReaLearning Center of Excellence (including Leaders and Team members who are former members of Training Magazine’s Ranked Top 125 Award Winners and Training Magazine’s Top 125 Hall of Fame). You bring a wealth of video production knowledge and best practices that enable you to play a pivotal role supporting the ReaLearning Center of Excellence.
- Support the vision of the company through video production while demonstrating exceptional creativity.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on video related tasks and projects.
- Be responsible for producing, and shooting, live multi-camera studio and field video productions for a variety of distribution platforms such as broadcast, online, and executive presentations as needed.
- Be involved at every stage of the production from the development of ideas, pre-production planning, production, post-production and distribution.
- Leading and managing a production crew.
- Full post production services from editing to motion graphic design.
- Be able to provide still photography at events and as needed.
- Work with internal teams, such as the instructional design team or the marketing team, to capture their visions for video needs for their projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in video production, communications, cinema-television, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in the related fields of video production, communications, cinema-television.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong technical background in production: lighting, cinematography, audio mixing, working with talent, etc.
- Strengths in editing using NLEs such as Adobe Premiere and Avid Media Composer.
- Proficiency with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience in managing projects and launching digital training i.e., apps, webinars, custom platforms.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- High level of attention to detail, collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% domestically (minimal international as needed).
Demonstrated aptitude to work collaboratively with others from diverse backgrounds, cultures, and viewpoints.
To learn more about Realogy and the accomplishments of our brands, logon to www.realogy.com
Realogy Holdings Corp. and its subsidiaries are committed to diversity.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability