Senior Civil Transportation Engineer at KPFF Consulting Engineers
Posted in Architecture 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Senior Civil Transportation Engineer
KPFF’s Portland Civil + Survey office is seeking a senior level Civil Transportation Engineer interested in working in an entrepreneurial environment alongside some of the most creative and innovative engineers around. KPFF has been an industry leader in Civil and Structural Engineering for over 57 years, working with architects, developers, contractors, and public agencies. This position will challenge you to stretch outside your comfort zone with opportunities for growth and increased responsibility. We believe in encouraging personal and professional growth, and we work hard at providing a solid support structure with minimal organizational restrictions.
- Work on a variety of projects with clients in the public sector
- Lead the development of transportation infrastructure projects
- Provide design leadership and guidance to staff
- Coordinate and communicate directly with stakeholders, public agencies, and franchise and public utility companies
- Participate in business development
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 yrs of applicable transportation design work
- Professional Engineer in Oregon or ability to obtain via reciprocity
- MicroStation and Inroads and/or AutoCAD and Civil 3D proficiency
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Passionate about providing exceptional client service
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and priorities
KPFF is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace.
See Job Description