Clinical Specialist – Vascular Access (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Clinical Specialist in Vascular Access for the Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Clinical Specialist – Vascular Access will leverage the job candidate’s clinical expertise to support the Vascular Access businesses of the 3M Critical and Chronic Care Solutions Division.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides clinical and technical support of the 3M™ vascular access products
- Contributes to new product development efforts including voice of customer research, understanding and educating teams on relevant clinical issues, customer product evaluation, and technical writing
- Attends local, regional, and national professional association conferences
- Gains and share knowledge of new products and new practices for vascular access in the acute and post-acute care settings
- Conducts clinical education and speaking
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing from an accredited university
- Current/Unrestricted Nursing license to practice in the United States
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in direct patient care
- CRNI® or VA-BC™ certification
- Minimum of one (1) year of dedicated vascular access or infection control clinical nursing practice
- Strong knowledge of medical industry trends including: Pay for Performance; Hospital Acquired Conditions; Reimbursement
- Public speaking experience
- Technical writing experience
- Competency with Microsoft Office
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 50% domestic and international travel
Relocation: Is authorized
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.