Home Therapies - Regional Director at U.S. Renal Care
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Home Therapies Regional Director who is responsible for overseeing the operation of home programs in an assigned geographic region. U.S. Renal Care provides in-center and at-home hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis services for end stage renal disease. We also manage several acute setting dialysis programs in conjunction with local hospitals. We support our facilities with experienced clinical and operations management. U.S. Renal Care runs its local facilities through partnerships with physicians who serve as Medical Directors.
- Responsible for overseeing overall operation of assigned clinics/home programs from a fiscal, clinical, technical, regulatory, personnel, business management and growth perspective in accordance with Company goals.
- Partners with VPOs, RDs, and Business Development teams to identify opportunities for service expansion.
- Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
- Works with Administrators toward the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual projections based on financial and management objectives.
- Responsible for achieving financial targets to include budget, labor costs, supply costs and expenditures at assigned clinics.
- Works with Administrators to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record of all treatments, activities, and communication with the patient, physician and other healthcare professionals.
- Achieves program target goals for patient outcomes in accordance with quality patient care and Company goals at assigned clinics/home programs.
- Knowledge of and remains current with federal, state, local laws and regulations, including health care professionals practice act requirements.
- Assures that assigned clinics/home programs are in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and receive continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies. Works with Administrators to ensure compliance with all Company standards, guidelines, rules, policies and procedures.
- Assists Administrators with necessary Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow through as required for internal and external surveys. Follows up on any/all deficiencies for all audits done internally (corporate) or externally.
- Assures compliance with required Governing Body meetings, QAPI meetings and care plan conferences and assures documentation of such through recorded minutes.
- Understands, leads and promotes the Company's mission and philosophy relating to ethics, integrity, safety, corporate responsibility and objectives.
- Communicates with regional management on a consistent basis regarding the status of each clinic/home program in the region.
- Develops physician and referral source relationships and oversees local marketing efforts.
- Acts as liaison with Medical Directors and physicians to coordinate quality patient care.
- Regularly communicates financial performance and capital expenditures with Joint Venture Partners.
- Responsible for professional development of each Administrator in assigned clinics/home programs.
- Uphold management goals of corporation by leading staff in team concepts and promoting a team effort; perform duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years prior management experience of a multi-site health care provider or five (5) to ten (10) years of demonstrated excellence in managing a dialysis program as an Administrator.
- Bachelor's degree in business or nursing is required. Combination of education, specialty certifications and experience in related area will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong public relations skills for dealing with physicians, vendors, hospital personnel, Managed Care Organizations, etc. are valuable.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all USRC applications required within 90 days of hire.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Frequent travel/overnight travel may be required. (up to 80% of time)
U.S. Renal Care offers a comprehensive benefits plans:
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions, Short-term and long-term disability coverage, Life insurance, Flexible spending accounts and tuition reimbursement
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.