Ready Mix Driver - Glenville at Central Supply Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: GLENVILLE, West Virginia
Central Supply Inc
Job Requisition ID: 130008
Job Type: Driver / Delivery / CDL
Work Time: Regular
Postal/Zip Code: 26351
Tired of browsing the classifieds? Job searches unsuccessful? Look no further, Central Supply Company has the perfect career opportunity waiting for you!
Job Description Summary
- Employee essential in the mobilization of materials between facilities, job sites, and customers for our Glenville location
- Hauling and dumping ready mix
- Loading and unloading equipment
- Must partner with Superintendent/Project Manager to ensure daily schedules are met
- Attendance required according to company attendance policy to ensure crew is able to operate at normal efficiency level
- Physical ability to operate equipment and to transport material under temperature extremes and for extended hours of time. Normal shift is 8-12 hours
- Attitude/Cooperation: Must always maintain a courteous and professional manner with co-workers, customers, public
- Craftsmanship and ability to follow OSHA/MSHA safety standards
- Ability to be flexible with last minute schedule changes, location changes, time of shift changes. Overtime work required. Out of town/county/state work may be required
- Ability to transport material with attention to detail and emphasis on safety
- Initiative to perform/assist with other positions for job completion
- Ability to adhere to personal protective equipment (PPE) policy and maintain individual PPE in functional condition
- Must be able to check truck for maintenance needed and report deficiencies promptly
- Must pass drug test and criminal background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Must possess Commercial Drivers License (CDL) Class A or B
Central Supply Inc is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Central Supply Inc is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.