Internal Auditor at Community Coffee
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Department: Internal Audit
Reports to: Internal Audit Manager
|Conducts operational, financial, compliance, and consulting engagements; provides key input into the development of the Annual Risk Assessment and Audit Plan.|
This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, or skills required for the job position. This job position may be changed or assume additional duties at any time. The employee may be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned.
|Duties and Responsibilities|
Assists the Internal Audit Manager in identifying and evaluating the organization’s
risk and provides input to the development of the Audit Plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including documenting client processes, developing audit programs, analyzing evidence, and defining audit issues.
- Creates and maintains test scripts using continuous auditing software to identify risks and opportunities within the Company.
- Conducts interviews with management to gather information, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers to support conclusions.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment.
- Analyzes data and examines records for evidence of control deficiencies, duplication of effort, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies.
- Assists with communicating engagement results via written reports and oral presentations to management.
- Conducts special studies for management such as those required to discover the mechanics of fraud and provide recommendations on controls and processes that promote efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance.
- Performs related work as assigned by audit management.
This job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
|Education and Experience||
|Other Skills and Abilities||
|Physical Demands||The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:|
Frequently required to sit.
Occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Occasionally required to travel to other Company locations.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
|Employees should demonstrate behaviors that support established company values.|
|Our People||We are a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care.|
|Our Integrity||We have the courage to always do what is right.|
|Our Customers||We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions.|
|Our Safety||We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community.|
|Our Brand||Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee.|