Tooling Technician II at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: FOUNTAIN INN, South Carolina
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
- Basic welding concepts (TIG)
- Complete any mold PM
- Safe hoist & rig concepts- load & off- load freight
- Use of overhead crane
- Basic limit switch wiring
- Complete use of OHM meter & theory
- Construct/build hydraulic lines
- Basic blue-print reading
- Computer skills (Windows, email, MS Word, and MS Excel)
- Rebuild hydraulic cylinders
- Use of hand tools for polishing
- Lathe skills- general turning & boring – speeds & feeds of both
- Use of parting tool
- General milling & drilling – speeds & feeds of both
- Power tapping
- General surface grinding
- Spin grinding core pins
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department and/or facility.
- Ensure that all accidents including first aid cases are reported.
- All employees are to follow the safety guidelines established by this facility. Noncompliance to the safety policy will result in disciplinary action and/or termination.
- Vocational or Technical Degree preferred
- 2-4 years prior injection molding tool & die repair
- Forklift experience
- Overhead crane experience
- TS 16949 awareness
- ISO 14001 orientation / awareness training
- Good communication (both written and oral) and listening skills.
- Mold design/blue print reading.
- Attention to detail.
- Internal Customer service oriented.
- Capable of excelling in a fast-paced work environment.
- Possess a passion for excellence.
- Must be capable of using a variety of machine-shop tools.
- Excellent math-skills needed.