Customer Experience Representative at Whidbey Telecom
Posted in Customer Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Freeland, WashingtonJob Description:
Customer Experience Representative
Location: Freeland, WA
What you’ll do
As a Customer Service Representative, you will deliver excellent service to our customers every time, over the phone and in person. You will take inbound calls, and proactively make outbound calls to customers covering topics including new service orders, service changes, cancellations, billing inquiries, general questions, trouble tickets, product updates, upsell campaigns, and informational notices. You’ll become a master of navigating our internal systems and working with internal stakeholders to enter service orders and tickets. You will work with a team of customer service professionals, reporting to the Customer Experience Manager.
As a highly organized self-starter, you will keep immaculate notes and files, maintain strong relationships within the Whidbey Telecom organization, and act as owner and central point of contact for your projects. You’ll bring forward a continuous improvement mindset, and a strong desire to meet and exceed inbound and outbound, campaign, and customer satisfaction goals. Your experience will drive your success in this role, and your can-do, positive attitude and work ethic will allow you to wear multiple hats and identify opportunities, manage change, and overcome challenges with each customer you engage.
Collaborating with your manager and the sales, product management, and operations teams, you will take ownership of providing excellent customer experiences and driving revenue and profitability across our portfolio of products and services.
Who you are
- A motivated self-starter
- A data and measurement enthusiast
- A customer and service-focused mindset
- A flexible thinker and doer, able to pivot quickly when needed
- A pragmatic leader who can follow the process and communicate when change is needed
- A positive, collaborative, team-player who believes no task is too big or too small
- A strategic thinker who sees the big picture and takes action on opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the following retail customer service domains: inbound and outbound phone calls, in person client-facing service, a passion for helping people, excellent verbal communication and rapport building, and professional-level written communications; fluent English-speaker.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work with internal team to ensure excellent customer experience, every time.
- Ability to quickly learn and master other internal and third party software programs as needed.
- Experience with telecom services, including: high speed internet, security and alarms, hosted phone services, and cable television/OTT entertainment, preferred.
- Willingness to work weekends and evenings, including overtime as needed.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- A can-do, positive attitude, a collaborative mindset, and a strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of workflow and communications tools, such as Trello, Slack and G Suite preferred.
- Proficiency in proprietary and 3rd party CRM systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools.
- 1+ years of call center and sales experience preferred.
- Pre-employment and ongoing drug screens required.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
- WA State driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Pass background check.
What we offer
- A fun, positive and innovative workplace in one of the most beautiful locations in the world
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Education and training allowance
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off
Equal Employment Opportuntiy Employer