Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Summit, New Jersey
We are looking for Active Directory Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· 3+yrs in Microsoft OS. In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory and DNS & DHCP, Installing, configuring and maintaining Win2K, Win2K3/2008/2012/2016 servers
· User Account administration, File and Printer administration, Patch administration and deployment, Fine-tune the system for optimal performance
· Troubleshooting Clusters and related issues in a SAN environment, Hardware and Operating system related issue
· Hands on Incident Management and change management, Setting up domain sharing between the organizations
· VMware vSphere Farm administration , Vmotion, SVMotion, HA , DRS, Datastore building VM’s with Template.
· Server builds & related coordination, Windows and Linux OS administration, Cluster administration ,Disk Space management, Memory & Swap space management, Operating System Patch installation, Driver & Firmware installation
· Hands of experience for Building new VM servers (windows/Linux/Appliance) from Template
· Should have hands on knowledge on SCCM patching and reporting.
· Additional Hands experience on any of these Technology AD/VMware, Citrix, VDI/Cloud
· Should have good working experience on RAID management and Array controller., MS Clusters, Windows Load Balancing, backup products & Expertise in protocol suite and command line utilities
· In-depth knowledge on working of ESXi Server & vCenter Server (formally Virtual Center)
· Architect and develop customer solutions based on current hands-on knowledge of the VMware
· Proven experience with IT automation systems (BMC, HP, IBM/Tivoli, CA)
· Understanding of computer server architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID,
· Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
· Knowledge on VMware Datacenter and Management Products like vSphere, vCenter Converter, Lab
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.