Active Directory Admin at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Summit, New Jersey
We are looking for Active Directory Admin for an immediate need. This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· 3+yrs in Microsoft OS. In-Depth knowledge of Active Directory and DNS & DHCP, Installing, configuring and maintaining Win2K, Win2K3/2008/2012/2016 servers
· User Account administration, File and Printer administration, Patch administration and deployment, Fine-tune the system for optimal performance
· Troubleshooting Clusters and related issues in a SAN environment, Hardware and Operating system related issue
· Hands on Incident Management and change management, Setting up domain sharing between the organizations
· VMware vSphere Farm administration , Vmotion, SVMotion, HA , DRS, Datastore building VM’s with Template.
· Server builds & related coordination, Windows and Linux OS administration, Cluster administration ,Disk Space management, Memory & Swap space management, Operating System Patch installation, Driver & Firmware installation
· Hands of experience for Building new VM servers (windows/Linux/Appliance) from Template
· Should have hands on knowledge on SCCM patching and reporting.
· Additional Hands experience on any of these Technology AD/VMware, Citrix, VDI/Cloud
· Should have good working experience on RAID management and Array controller., MS Clusters, Windows Load Balancing, backup products & Expertise in protocol suite and command line utilities
· In-depth knowledge on working of ESXi Server & vCenter Server (formally Virtual Center)
· Architect and develop customer solutions based on current hands-on knowledge of the VMware
· Proven experience with IT automation systems (BMC, HP, IBM/Tivoli, CA)
· Understanding of computer server architectures, including peripheral interfaces (SCSI, RAID,
· Ethernet) and multi-processor designs (SMP)
· Knowledge on VMware Datacenter and Management Products like vSphere, vCenter Converter, Lab
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.