at CDS Global US
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Harlan, Iowa
Transports equipment, materials and/or securities between locations.
- Loads and unloads vehicles for deliveries and return trips according to established department procedure.
- Transports materials up to 200 miles each destination.
- Adheres to attendance policies.
- Reports to work station as directed by management.
- Obeys traffic laws and follows established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Reports any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
- Follows all CDS ergonomic and safety policies.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes special runs and retrieves stock when requested.
- May complete DOT driver’s log and trip report and notifies appropriate supervisor/manager of any problems.
- May maintain maintenance logs on vehicles.
- Notifies appropriate person of needed maintenance/repairs.
- May deposit securities to financial institutions according to established departmental procedure.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION, SKILLS AND LICENSING
Hours 8AM-4PM Monday- Friday
- High School or equivalent preferred.
- Class B CDL license may be required for some positions.
- Experience using simple mathematical skills.
- Proof of safe driving record and active insurance.
Criminal background check and drug test will be conducted on qualified candidates.