Senior Research Manager at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Public Relations 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rochester, New York
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edelman Intelligence is the strategic and insights-driven market research arm of Edelman – the world’s largest and most global public relations firm. We are strategic partners and consultants to a wide range of top-tier clients. Our engagements span primary and secondary research, measurement and analytics, and utilize a full suite of cutting edge tools and methodologies. Our motto is Intelligent Engagement, and our mission is quite simple… we strive to make our client engagements the smartest they can be. Whether it is optimizing a messaging strategy or identifying a target audience, we are committed to engagements that marry creativity + strategy in the world of marketing communications.
Exciting opportunity for an exceptional Research Manager with a proven track record in both quantitative and qualitative methodologies paired with resource and research planning. In this fast-paced role, we are searching for someone who knows how to set up and run research projects from start to finish, who is extremely detail-oriented, and is passionate about managing PR primary research projects quickly and efficiently. Weekend and afterhours coverage will be required as part of this fast-paced, exciting position.
- Work with internal and external account teams to gather research requirements
- Work with the staff to execute research plans on tight timelines to support all aspects of the research business
- Oversee and guide a team of junior staff members in supporting business initiatives
- Concentrate on speed and quality to ensure fast, reliable deliverables
- Create a collaborative relationship with account leaders across the network
- Assist with all aspects of research including vendor management, survey review, facilitation guide development, etc.
- Effectively create, track and maintain key performance statistics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- BA/BS degree in related field
- 4 years of experience in quantitative and qualitative research
- Project Management by contributing to research projects from start to finish, keeping the project on time and best serving client needs
- Supervisory experience
- Experience with primary research techniques on both the client and operations sides
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Relationship building, business development, and client management