Paid Summer Textile Print/Graphic Design Internship at Perry Ellis International Inc.
Posted in Art 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Perry Ellis International, NASDAQ (PERY), holds an extensive portfolio of owned and licensed nationally and internationally recognized brands ranging from casual sportswear lines including Original Penguin and Laundry by Shelli Segal to functional sports apparel categories catering to the athlete needs in sports like Golf and Swim. We are currently looking for an Intern with a focus on Textile/Graphic Design that will support our team based in Portland, Oregon.
- Research and showcase what competitors are doing within graphics/branding.
- Responsible for designing graphics using the Nike branding logos (Just Do It., Swoosh, Nike).
- Research and showcase textile print trends within the sportswear industry.
- Responsible for designing textile prints for Nike Swim categories that could be use in the future (Engineered prints, all over repeats, geometrics, modern, ergonomic, fun, etc)
Research textile print trends within the sportswear industry. Focus on one of the print trends and create an original textile print that could work for one of the Nike Swim categories (Performance, Men's, Women's, YA). Explore colorations of the print and show the different colorways. Fill the print within specific categories body silhouettes. Present research and designs to the Nike Swim team at the end of the internship.
- Currently in school with a Textile Design/Graphic Design focus.
* Must be a current college student
*Paid Internship, 10 weeks, Monday-Thursday, June 25th to August 31st
See Job Description