Construction Field Technicians at Structural Group
Posted in Construction 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: POMPANO BEACH, Florida
STRUCTURAL, A Structural Group Company, integrates technology-driven solutions with specialty contracting services to improve, protect, and enhance the existing infrastructure of owners directly, and in partnership with designers and contractors. STRUCTURAL offers a wide range of specialty repair and maintenance services and is the largest concrete repair contractor in the United States, with over 1,000 employees working from locations nationwide and in select international markets.
We are looking to hire Construction Field Technicians / Laborers for our Pompano Beach office. Our ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of prior construction experience in the general contracting field, and must be willing to work out-of-town for extended periods of time on various concrete repair projects. We have a lot of local projects taking place and are also planning for projects in the Orlando and Tampa Bay areas. Our field technicians are required to safely travel to and from projects. Our field technicians perform basic labor tasks in addition to performing some higher-level tasks under supervision such as mixing repair mortars and chemical grouts, cement finishing, forming and rebar placement.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for this position:
- At least 1-3 years of previous construction experience
- Experience with a general contractor, or specialty contractor.
- Candidates must be willing to be hands on and open to working with concrete, to include grinding and cutting concrete among other concrete related tasks.
- Candidates with a painting or waterproofing background are ideal
- Applicants must be comfortable working at high heights as some projects may require man lifts or scaffold systems
- Candidates must have reliable transportation to travel to and from project sites locally and / or out of town (if selected for out-of-town projects)
Candidates must be team oriented and solution oriented, with a proactive, professional, positive attitude. Candidates must be safety-oriented in all situations and environments. Candidates must also be able to pass written or computerized industrial plant entrance tests. Excellent compensation and benefits.
STRUCTURAL is a drug-free workplace. We will conduct pre-employment drug testing on all employees.
See Job Description