Principal - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 22 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Management Consulting Services
PRINCIPAL – BUSINESS CONSULTING (Financial Services - Enterprise Insight)
- Main focus will be on Project Leadership and Delivery, Client Management, People Development, Firm Building Activities and Thought Leadership
- Independently drive programs and projects in the Information and Data Management domain from strategy through execution. Experience with leading and supervising project teams – mobilizing teams and developing detailed project plans, managing teams in information management strategy & blueprint design, guide business requirements, functional design, process design, prototyping, piloting, and actively maintaining detailed project plans (4-6 years)
- Support the sales approach by assisting Senior Principals and Partners in creation and delivery of client pitch and proposals, developing sales campaigns and managing the sales life cycle from lead identification through closing and revenue recognition (2-4 years of experience)
- Participate in all aspects of proposal development process - Ability to independently organize, develop pursuits (working with cross-unit pursuit teams) and write high quality proposals, work with leaders to develop solution strategies (2-4 years of experience)
- Being able to mentor, coach, and develop consultants and analysts. Assist in firm level initiative’s around hiring, training and coaching. Strong interpersonal skills with ability to develop and nurture relationships within the consulting organization.
- Be able to confidently interact with senior leadership within both Lines of Business (VP/SMD/MD/ED – Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management Companies) as well as IT (CTO, VP’s, Directors) during regular project activities.
- Should have excellent client relationship management, executive presence, verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills. Be able to facilitate and lead client workshops and meetings, make effective presentations.
- Engage in Practice Development including identifying and focusing on the impact of “information management, data and analytics” trends on clients functional areas, identifying specific use cases and staying current with best practices in the industry. Defining relevant consulting offers and solutions, leading, coaching and training staff on offers and client pitches and building a team of practitioners for each core offer area focusing on Information Management
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry, Trends and Practices - within Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management, Cards and Payments
- Experience with transformation programs and specialization in: Information Management, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting, Dashboards, Data Governance, Big Data and Analytics, Master Data Management,
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience with three years of experience in comparable consulting services.
- Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- Approximately 8+ or more years combined financial services industry and consulting experience (within North America )
- Minimum 6 years’ experience leading projects and transformation initiatives in business, operation and technology to the Global Fortune 500
- Locations : East Coast – Boston, Atlanta, NYC , Basking Ridge,NJ . Other Cities – Chicago, Dallas, West Coast – SFO.
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin