Water Resources Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Mechanicsburg, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates, a leading engineering and design consulting firm, is current seeking a Water Resources Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Providing design/management of related water resources tasks for transportation projects, including but not limited to associated roadway drainage, E&S evaluation and design, Storm water management design, H&H design/reports, NPDES preparation and submission.
- Working with clients such as DOT’s and Turnpikes, as well as coordination with reviewing agencies.
- Coordinating with internal staff on major design decisions, work sharing requirements, and determining backlog.
- Involvement with the preparation of Statement of Interests, and proposals to win new work
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to engineers and technical staff
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field, emphasis on Water Resources preferred.
- PE preferred.
- 8-12 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microstation and AutoCAD
- Expertise in H&H, drainage and storm water programs. Skills with Microsoft Word, Excel necessary.