Associate Traffic Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Mechanicsburg, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking an Associate Traffic Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Highway and/or stormwater design.
- Microstation and InRoads applications.
- PennDOT and PA Turnpilke projects.
- Solid knowledge of engineering principles, such as roadway modeling; storm water management and stormwater pipe design.
- Coordinating highway design tasks with traffic and bridge staff on transportation improvement projects.
- Supervising other staff to include design engineers and CAD drafters.
- Communicating with clients, attend meetings, visit project sites.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree - technical, science, management or related field.
- Minimum years of work experience: 3-7.
- Minimum years of management experience: 0-3.
- Licenses required: EIT or PE preferred, but not required.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft word/excel, MicroStation, InRoads.
- Preferred Attributes: Execellent communication skills, works well independently and with others, team leader, well organized, task oriented, capable of meeting deadlines, self-motivator, takes ownership of work, willing to learn and go above and beyond, good listener.
Essential Software Tools: Microstation, In-Roads, Microsoft Office.
- A Working knowledge of Microstation is required.