Recruitment Account Executive at HEARST MEDIA SERVICES CT LLC
Posted in Advertising 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New Haven, Connecticut
At Hearst CT Media Group we have been connecting employers to job seekers for over 100 years. Today, recruitment is far more advanced than just a well-placed ad in the Classified section. With unemployment rates at historic lows and job openings at all-time highs, employers face more challenges than ever recruiting and hiring the right talent. Employers turn to Hearst Recruitment Solutions to solve those challenges.
As an Inside/Outside Sales Account Executive, you will sell solutions that empower employers to attract and engage top quality talent in a cost-effective, time-efficient manner. You will leverage print, digital, social, and mobile media to help employers reach the active and the passive job seeker. Between our unrivaled reach and influence in the local market, our corporate partnership with Monster.com, and our own proprietary technology, we’ve got the goods to meet the recruitment needs of our clients.
· Prospect new business opportunities through self-sourced leads and lead generating software
· Approach 40-50 suspected business opportunities per day via phone
· Conduct thorough needs analyses to uncover employers’ recruitment challenges
· Present and sell customized recruitment solutions
· Utilize sales assistants to help process and fulfill orders
· Manage and report on the success of campaigns
· Engage in ongoing professional development
· 2-7 years of success in a metrics-oriented sales profession that involves self-sourcing and cold-calling leads
· Intelligence – Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Positive attitude
· Professionalism – acts ethically and appropriately in a business environment
· Competitive drive – confident, self-motivated, results-oriented
· Strong computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Office
· Other attributes: assertive, coachable, proactive, organized, disciplined, personable
The Ideal Candidate.
· Experienced in staffing, recruiting, and/or advertising sales
· Comfortable using Salesforce or CRMs
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions – target first year earnings = $70-75K
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability Coverage
· 401K with company match
· Paid training; paid time off
· Progressive work culture: think big, work hard, have fun, celebrate success, value ideas, speak up, deliver results
· Boundless opportunities for advancement within one of the nation’s largest media and information companies