Municipal Traffic Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: West Chester, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking an Associate Traffic Engineer with experience consistent but not limited to:
- Reviewing traffic impact and circulation studies related to municipal land development applications.
- Completing municipal traffic and safety studies.
- Traffic signal and traffic system permit and construction plan design and review.
- Construction monitoring for traffic projects.
- Assisting with capital improvement planning for transportation infrastructure; including feasibility studies, improvement recommendations, cost estimates and identification of funding sources.
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
Required education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
Minimum years of work experience: 3-5 years
Required Licenses: EIT Preferred
Computer skills required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Snychro, and GIS preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects for multiple clients.
- Ability to work on a team and coordinate work for graduate and intern level staff.