Community Banking Operational Risk Liaison at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Southington, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Responsible for managing/monitoring Operational Risk programs within the Community Bank and being the primary liaison with the enterprise risk team.
1. Exam Coordination (Internal Audit, Credit Risk Review, OCC, etc.)
2. Ensure the CB is on target with 3PRM activities and assist with Third Party Onboarding
3. Monitor and documentation SOX controls, testing and attestation
4. Work with each CB LOB/Unit to maintain an updated business continuity plan and ensure annual testing is completed
5. Coordinate CB LOB issue self-identification, escalation and remediation (RCSA)
6. Participate in new activity risk assessments and mitigation plans
7. Point person for regulatory due diligence and compliance
8. Collaborate with risk with risk re: model management
9. Coordinate CB Information Security Risk Assessment Program (ISRA)
10. Assist in the development of LOB Risk Programs (Governance, Reporting, Metric Monitoring)
11. Manage LOB input into the GRC system (future program)
* Bachelor's degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred
* 5-8 years of experience working in audit, operations, risk, compliance
* Must work well independently and in a team environment
* Ability to look across the businesses to identify common themes and issues
* Adept at building relationships at multiple levels
* Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, project management, and time management skills