Project Manager, Advanced Engineering at Aptiv
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kokomo, Indiana
Moving mobility forward
We are Aptiv - a new technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. Operating as Delphi, we pioneered advances in the industry. Now, as Aptiv, we're more dedicated than ever to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
Join our innovative team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here's your opportunity. Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We're dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life. Aptiv.com
Electronics and Safety provides critical components, systems and advanced software for passenger safety, security, comfort and infotainment, as well as vehicle operation, including body controls, reception systems, and connectivity systems, hybrid vehicle power electronics, passive and active safety electronics, displays, and mechatronics. We enable Aptiv to be a world leader in Advanced Driver Assistance programs and automated driving. Divisional HQ: Wuppertal, Germany
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager, Advanced Engineering. This position is located in Kokomo, IN.
Manage Programs to Develop Next Generation Active Safety Radar and Vision Products
Work with advanced and new business groups to interface with engineering, manufacturing, suppliers and business teams develop new concepts and products
Develop Project Schedules, Staffing Plans and Capital/Engineering cost estimates.
Manage projects through a structured product development process.
Lead cross competency teams in achieving timing, design and performance objectives
Manage financial commitments including engineering spend, capital investment and engineering credits
Manage risk activities; Facilitate structured problem solving activities; escalate issues to management in a timely fashion
Work directly with customer to develop technology/product solutions based on customer requirements and roadmaps.
Able to work independently or in a group environment to manage various Safety Electronics projects
- BS in Engineering
- 4+ years of project management experience
- MS in Engineering or MBA
- PMP or compatible certification (Project Management Professional)
- Experience with Automotive Electronics
- Experience with Active Safety Products (Radars, Vision Systems)
- Ability to work with a global program team
- Ability to interface and act as liaison to customers and management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Traits we seek:
- Curiously investigate everything - ability to solving problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence - thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing - an entrepreneurial mindset that's driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience - seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages:
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Competitive health benefits
- 401K with matching contribution
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Apply Online Ready to take the first step?