Graduate Municipal Engineer at Pennoni
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: King of Prussia, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
Pennoni Associates, established in 1966, is a multidiscipline engineering and design consulting firm that provides personalized services and solutions to meet the needs of our diverse clients. Pennoni provides services to local, state, and federal government clients, private, commercial, industrial, and construction clients as well as to other professional firms.
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Graduate Municipal Engineer with experience and knowledge consistent, but not limited to:
- Designing stormwater management facilities
- Performing land development plan reviews
- Preparing permit applications and regulatory reports
- Assisting with construction administration and inspections
- Providing other support to the municipal market sectors
Why Work With Us?
Pennoni Associates Inc., an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. According to the results of the surveys, Pennoni has built a great workplace where its employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do. Our excellent work relationships are strengthened because of our unique ability to anticipate and exceed expectations of our clients by using multi-disciplined engineering, ensuring the continued success of their projects and our firm.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 0 to 3 years related experience
- EIT certification
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred
- Experience with ArcGIS and InfoSWMM is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multitask and prioritize multiple assignments