Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
JOB TITLE: MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products, one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products, and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
SUMMARY:As part of the broader Marketing Communications and Creative group, this position offers the opportunity to work on the MarComm team as it executes integrated marketing communications programs across a range of marketing channels supporting the Companys marketing and sales goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes the following (other duties may be assigned):
* Support the development of new print and digital marketing communications materials, including sales brochures, sell sheets, postcards, letters, direct mail, print advertising, web content, emails, and trade show graphics. Process includes working with marketing communications team to determine strategy, copywriting, photo sourcing and selection, facilitating approvals and printing, and managing fulfillment.
* Assist in the maintenance and management of the Companys sales literature ordering portal, which includes updating existing marketing communications materials and supporting the RRD Portal hotline.
* Assist in the management of the Companys trade show program, including the development and production of new exhibits and materials.
* Coordinate and assist on location at national trade shows and exhibitions.
* Work closely with associates from across the Company to help coordinate marketing needs for open houses and grand openings, mailings, and other local initiatives.
* Contribute to and continually update Airgas intranet content pertaining to the departments pages, as well as assisting other departments when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelors degree in a related field (e.g., communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising, or English) or equivalent education and experience
* At least 1-3 years of experience in a related field or internship experience
* Copywriting skills for marketing communications materials
* Strong writing and interpersonal communications
* Experience in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,) or G Suite
* Experience in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Able to talk, hear, walk sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel or crouch
* Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting
* Some travel is required
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability