Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
Sr. Enterprise Account Executive (Remote Home Office - Upper Midwest Territory)
At Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. (TABS), our core idea is "Leading Innovation." Headquartered in Irvine, California, TABS is a division of Toshiba Corporation, the ninth largest integrated electronic and electric equipment company in the world, with 160,000 employees globally and over $68 billion in annual sales.
The Managed Print Experts at TABS has immediate opportunities available for Sr. Enterprise Account Executives that can work remotely from a home office supporting the Upper Midwest territories (Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, The Dakota's)
* Responsible for selling a portfolio of Toshiba Managed solutions including Managed Print Services, Digital Signage and Kiosk solutions and bar code printing systems to commercial enterprises of 150+ employees with a special focus on healthcare, higher education, retail and banking verticals.
* Develop and manage relationships with a named account list of prospects and existing customers, actively create partnerships to ensure successful quota achievement, and effectively implement sales programs to maximize efforts to penetrate new accounts.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
* 5 years increasingly responsible experience in direct or national sales in the MFP, IT Services, healthcare or retail industries
* Proven ability to establish new accounts
* Managed Print Service experience a plus
* Barcode systems experience a plus
* Experience selling to integrated software accounts highly preferred
* Vertical marketing or enterprise sales experience preferred
* Experience with establishing net new business with enterprise accounts
* Skills in document solutions/analysis, software configurations, and infrastructure implementation a plus
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Proven negotiation skills and success developing customer relationships
* Must have the ability to travel frequently within the assigned territory
* Valid Driver s License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
* Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Pre-tax spending accounts
* 401(k) plan (with company match)
* Company provided life insurance
* Employee discounts
* Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.