Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing assistance to the Director in the administration of projects supporting unauthorized charge complaints, fraud management, granting credit, and collection of accounts due to the company while ensuring an optimal customer experience. Maintains familiarity with current policies, procedures, and systems supporting these functions. Responsible for providing analytical support for various projects: assisting with budget/financial analysis, developing cost estimates, work statements, and financial reports, preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, and documentation, monitoring, and communication of project assumptions and key risks to appropriate stakeholders. Supports the Director in departmental budgeting and accrual activities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Partners with Divisions to improve bad debt/accounts receivable collection, fraud management, credit screening
- Provides analytical support for multiple concurrent projects
- Provides reporting and analytical support for unauthorized charge complaints including reporting dashboard maintenance
- Partners with Supervisor to outline necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Assists with plans and structure of workflow for non-pay and collection procedures. Audits and facilitates payment for all vendor invoices.
- Prepares statistical report on aged accounts.
- Creates and maintains financial analysis reports.
- Updates database containing disputed delinquent account balances.
- Audits and facilitates payment of all vendor invoices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Finance, accounting, business, or other related field
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and oral communication skills, as well as attention to detail
- Experience with industry-specific software in use at Comcast, such as CSG, Amdocs, Einstein, etc.
- Experience working with data warehouses and Tableau
- Project team and project management experience, particularly involving fraud, credit, collections, and/or customer experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer