Creative Director, UX Team at Comcast
Posted in Design 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Creative Director, UX Team
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. Thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day, we are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace. If you share in our passion of teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Digital Center of Excellence manages the digital properties for both Residential (XFINITY.com) and Business Services (business.comcast.com) customers. We are focused on engaging consumers and businesses throughout the full end-to-end customer life cycle, from sales, through to customer onboarding and ongoing account management. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team, that creates opportunities to educate, enlighten and whenever possible, delight, both new and existing customers. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships using enhanced flows, smart features and self-healing solutions to foster trust and loyalty with our entire customer base.
The Business Services Product and UX team is a small, agile, and integrated team. Both the Product Management and User Experience disciplines collaborate closely as one team to define and design the end product, with a stellar customer experience at the forefront of every decision.
Responsible for Experience Design activities for all Business Services digital properties, across the full end-to-end customer journey. As a Creative Director with our Business Services team, you'll have the opportunity to help revolutionize new customer experiences for the largest multi-media and entertainment company in the U.S., focusing on one of our fastest growing customer bases - ranging from Small Businesses to Enterprise-level institutions. We're looking for someone to lead ideation, strategy and experience concepts across the full end-to-end customer journey: Learn/Buy, Merchandising Customer Onboarding, and Customer Account Management. Your focus will be on developing products and services that help Comcast deliver the best experience to our customers at every touch-point.
- Provide thought leadership and drive experience and visual design by combining industry best practices with your own expertise and insights about human behavior.
- Lead the creation and communication of overarching UX strategies
- Develop strong partnership with Product Management and Business stakeholders to define shared vision and goals.
- Lead UX teams in ideation and concept explorations, as well as partner with Sales, Marketing, Product, Brand, Engineering, and other internal business units to define and deliver stellar experiences on time and on budget in accordance with the product roadmap.
- Develop consistent user experiences across all platforms based on proven methodologies and research, while defining and adhering to style guides.
- Engage UX Research teams to capitalize on key findings throughout the creative process.
- Partner with Analytics to execute on data-driven solutions.
- Ensure design goals align with overarching company goals.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Design professional with 10 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Expert ability at defining and evangelizing the strategic direction of experiences, and directing multiple teams towards end-customer delivery of those experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to design inspiring, fresh solutions to challenges, often in collaboration with end users, frontline workers and stakeholders.
- Ability to shift between high-level strategic story telling, to diving deep and getting hands-on with execution when needed.
- Expertly skilled in compiling the results of customer research into insights, service opportunities and design principles, with expert knowledge of both interactive and visual design standards.
- Experience managing both in-house talent as well as external design agencies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile development lifecycle.
- Experience working with content management systems and dynamically targeted content and messaging.
- Experience in online lead-generation sales strategies is a plus.
- Ability to meet expectations in a deadline-driven environment.
- Superior communication and leadership skills, including experience presenting to C-level executive stakeholders.
- Outstanding facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration skills.
- A strong portfolio showcasing UX leadership and the development of interactive web and mobile products for a large consumer base required, including recent e-Commerce and/or Account Management systems; broadcast, print, identity and/or packaging are a plus.
- Experience in B2B is a plus.
- Develops, mentors, and trains UX team to not only ensure department work performance and objectives are met, but to also grow a best-in-class, award-winning team.
- Accountable for staffing and budgetary management of assigned resources.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer