Specialist 3, Marketing at Comcast
Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Trevose, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for assisting Sales and Marketing management utilizing
communications and advertising materials to effectively present the
Company's products and services to customers and prospects. Meets with
appropriate Sales and Marketing colleagues to discuss communication
needs. Researches and develops supporting marketing materials and
presents recommendations to Marketing leadership or internal committee.
Serves as a liaison to Care and Field Operations Departments. Provides
daily status of projects, deadlines, and performance to management. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with
- Researches, writes, and develops supporting marketing materials and
presents recommendations to Marketing Manager or internal committee.
- Reviews literature pertaining to the current marketing project and
previous marketing materials used in the assignment area.
- Acts as a point of contact for questions on department communications
- Provides leadership and oversight to lower-level Marketing
- Gathers materials of competitive companies in the field.
- Assists in translating business needs into analysis designs providing
insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and
- Helps to create reporting to measure success of Marketing programs.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer