Design Project Manager - Charleston at Transystems Corp
Posted in Architecture 19 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
TranSystems Corporation is currently seeking a Transportation Engineering Leader in their Charleston, SC Office. The candidate will be responsible for developing business strategies, maintaining existing client relationships, developing new clients and business.. The successful candidate will have a diverse background with extensive experience and capable to lead business development activities with South Carolina’s key transportation public agencies. Experience managing transportation projects across a variety of delivery methods is preferred, to include design, design-build, CMGC and P3.
- Identifies and markets business opportunities with key clients including SCDOT and various other transportation authorities.
- Develops and enhances key client relationships and serve as one of the primary company contacts
- Secures and manages the profitable operation of multiple projects or major transportation projects
- Individual will have full managerial responsibility for all aspects of the project including scope development, contract negotiations, cost control, staff management, quality control on large and multiple transportation projects
- Actively manage TranSystems’ budget and schedule, project communications and documentation
- Administer relevant aspects of a formal quality control program
- Administer project safety plans
- Coordinate work efforts and reviews work performed
- Manages and delivers quality civil transportation projects on-time, within budget and to the satisfaction of the client
- B.S. Civil Engineering required
- 15 plus years of experience in business development, design, management and implementation of highway/roadway/bridge/civil engineering transportation projects
- Extensive business development and project management, client engagement with key SC agency clients and various other local public agencies and contractors.
- Licensed SC Professional Engineer required
- Strong relationships with SCDOT
- Strong communications skills
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Referral Bonus: ((refBonus))
TranSystems is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, disability, protected Veteran status or any other status protected by law. In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, we will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States (if the position is or will be one which is subject to U.S. law).