Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Batesville, Indiana
Hill-Rom is a $2.7B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom's comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.DescriptionJOB SUMMARY:
Support the manufacturing process: Develop tools, implement designs, or integrate machinery, equipment or computer technologies to ensure effective manufacturing processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Other duties may be assigned:
* Maintain coordination among departments to ensure smooth, uninterrupted flow of work
* Assist in the development of new product.
* Check inventory at each station to ensure they have the correct parts to perform the job.
* Program CNC lathes.
* Process nonconforming material and manage the nonconforming material cage
* Participate in project initiatives to improve product quality and manufacturing process. Recommend corrective or preventive action to assure or improve product quality or reliability. Assist in the implementation of corrective action on product and process failures.
* Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies into production through use of Kaizen tools
* Assist with troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing machinery and equipment.
* Ensure adherence to safety rules and good manufacturing procedures; Report any issues related to manufacturing performance, process and safety to the team lead in order to ensure safety, compliance with regulations and GMPs.
* Review all documentation for completeness, accuracy and compliance with procedures. Update job instructions.
QualificationsEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a specific technical discipline or product area.
* Excellent communication skills: speak, read, write
* Computer skills: Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
* Perform and influence in cross-functional team environments and utilize effective interpersonal skills
* Prioritize and multi-task
* Work with minimal supervision alone or in a group
* Analyze and solve difficult technical problems
* Actively resolve issues and participate in process improvement activities
* Make quick, sound decision
Hill-Rom is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://hillrom.contacthr.com/60808393.jpg /