Editor/Film Intern at Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
Posted in Writing/Editing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Los Angeles, California
Edelman is a leading global Communications Marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was named one of Advertising Age’s “Agency to Watch” in 2014; one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”; and The Holmes Report’s “2013 Global Agency of the Year.” Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014 and was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the third time in 2014. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Edelman is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
"Welcome to the real world."
Ready to hear that phrase uttered by everyone when you enter the workforce? Didn't think so.
At Edelman we don't plan to say that to our interns. But we do plan on teaching them what we've learned in one of the most dynamic and respected communications environments in the world. And since we firmly believe that learning is a two-way street, we can?t wait to see how your unique perspective will impact the amazing things that we are already doing. So, what do you say?
Our internship program will require you to work on high-quality creative work assignments, briefs and pitches. You will have mentorship throughout the program and exposure to our Creative, Earned Media, Performance Marketing, New Business and Strategy/Planning practices.
At Edelman SoCal, we highly honor diversity and inclusion. We believe a diverse team increases the depth and breadth of our personal and professional experiences and brings new perspectives to the table. We?re committed to creating a culture that welcomes diversity and fosters inclusion firm-wide and in the communities where we and our clients operate. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Cover Letter
- Portfolio of work
- Available for a three-month full-time role (with the option to extend or be hired directly) at the Edelman Los Angeles Office between June and August 2018.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new assignments, deadlines and conditions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ? whether presenting to colleagues, drafting emails to clients or participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Aptitude and ability to become a strong researcher and writer.
- Leadership capabilities, demonstrated through volunteering and extracurricular activities.
- Basic understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc).
- Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite.