Medical Assistant Program Director at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Management 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: North Hollywood, California
- Provide instruction to Medical Assistant and Medical Office Assistant classes .
- Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
- Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
- Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
- Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years front and back office Medical Assistant and Insurance Coding and Billing experience.
- Qualified individuals will possess experience in billing and insurance, medical terminology, coding ICD-9, CPT, and CTP-H, anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, EKG, wound care, GYN procedures, documentation, vital signs, and computer skills.
- Minimum of 2 years previous teaching experience required.
- Management experience required.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent management and communication skills and ability to judge instructor's competence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive professional attitude.
See Job Description