F-15 CAATS Multimedia (Instructional Systems Developer) - 16368 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 17 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking a Multi-media Specialist to work out of their Klamath Falls, OR office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate is responsible for planning, programming, and conducting multimedia support including still photography, illustration, video production, and Video-Teleconference activities.
- Analyze data and design effective training program solutions and develop strategies that leverage instructional design and training evaluation models
- Comprehend the practical application of a variety of multimedia technologies, including virtual classrooms, virtual conferences, audio, video, CD-ROM, DVD, and Internet or intranet-related tools and know how to develop instructional manuals, job aids, quick reference materials, and other print-based materials
- Integrate text, graphics, video and other multimedia products into mission-related print, electronic media or exhibits to support CAATS training activities
- Produce student handouts, training guides, multi-media presentations, and other student training materials as required
- Design and/or create artwork and graphics for print, electronic products, exhibits, or displays
- Operate and/or maintain multimedia equipment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Vocational or other post-high school training
- Proficient in software development using object-oriented languages
- Proficient in Windows application development
- Thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
Must possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description