F-15 CAATS Instructor SME - 16361 at Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking an F-15 Instructor/Subject Matter Expert to work out of their Klamath Falls, OR office.
The following statements of duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. These statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of all personnel within this position. Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending upon assignments and other factors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support F-15 Combat Air-to-Air Training System (CAATS)
- Conduct classroom academic, ATD training, and ATD operations for all aircrews IAW approved syllabi
- Conduct classroom academic lectures, simulator instruction and academic or device remedial instruction, monitor Computer-Based Instructional Technology lessons (CBIT), and provide academic testing, proctoring and evaluation
- Provide subject matter expertise in all phases of CWD
- Brief, instruct, and debrief all syllabi training device missions
- Evaluate and record student performance within GTIMS. Will have full authority and responsibility to act for the contractor on all matters relating to daily operation of the contract
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified instructor within last five years in a 4th or 5th generation fighter or qualified as a contract instructor in a tactical fighter within the preceding two years prior to being hired
- Complete an approved Academic Instructor Course (AIC) or comparable approved course (i.e. Weapon Instructor Course (WIC)) IAW AETCI 36-2604 Flying Training Instructor Programs (para 2.2) prior to instructing
- Must be a graduate of Air Force Advanced Instrument School (AFAIS) at Oklahoma City, OK; SAC Instrument Flight Course/Advanced Instrument Flight Course (SIFC/AIFC) formerly at Castle AFB, CA; or Instructor Pilot Instrument School (IPIS) formerly at Randolph AFB, TX
- Attended Crew Resource Management (CRM) facilitator course
- Qualified to meet 2-4 ship flight lead qualifications. Maintain ground training currency (IRC, FCIF/PRF, etc.)
- Possess working knowledge of all applicable regulations, procedures, technical orders, and other publications currently used to meet F-15 CAATS syllabi objectives.
- The contract instructor shall be current, qualified and certified IAW F-15 CAATS Training Certification Plan (TCP).
- Meet all applicable skills for the position being executed. (Flight Lead, Wingman, Instructor or Console Operator, etc.)
- Be proficient in ATD console operations, debrief stations, threat simulators or other equipment required to execute the F-15 CAATS assigned mission
Must possess a Secret security clearance with a background investigation within the past six (6) years. All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description