Senior Data Algorithm Engineer at Sensor Tower
Posted in Software 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Sensor Tower is growing and we need a Senior Data Algorithm Engineer to join us. We are a leading provider of Mobile Intelligence Solutions for developers, publishers and investors. Companies across many industries rely on our key metrics so that they can focus on growing their user base, downloads, and revenue, and understand their place in the thriving and growing Mobile App Ecosystem.
You will help us to build the core technology and algorithms that drive the newest addition to our suite: Usage Intelligence. This position will have the opportunity to contribute greatly to both our company by producing quality actionable data that our users can derive insight from, as well as to your career through the work you will do in this leading area of technology.
You have worked at a startup before, and are used to working in a fast paced environment and making a big impact on the projects you work on and lead.
- Execute on the development of data modeling algorithms with a focus on: analyzing large sets of data, building models, ensuring data accuracy, reliability and consistency.
- Developing, refining and bringing data models to production. This role will work on models that are consumed by our end users: you’re not building internal tools or one time reports, but working on the actual product that our users consume and rely on every day.
- Embrace a quick build, measure and iterate cycle to bring products to market and work alongside world class engineers, and data scientists.
- You have experience working on engineering, data analysis and data modelling problems at scale, and producing data models that drive meaningful business impact.
- You are comfortable and fluent with high level Math and Statistics concepts.
- You have experience designing and fine tuning algorithms. You are challenge driven and enjoy solving difficult problems while ensuring data accuracy.
- 4+ Years working and coding in a programing language like Python, Ruby, etc.
- BS or Advanced degree in CS or related field.
For more information about our Engineering team and what it is like working with them please visit our team page here.
Sensor Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.