Direct Care Staff at SAILS Group
Posted in Entertainment/Gaming/Casino 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Diego, California
SAILS San Diego, Inc. (Supported And Independent Living Services)
Founded in 1996, provides a continuum of behavioral support services to children and adults with specials needs/developmental disabilities. SAILS San Diego administrates Behavioral Day Programs and Community-based Residential Care Facilities throughout San Diego County. As a provider and employer of choice, SAILS San Diego has a proven track record with supporting special needs populations and we are looking for those unique individuals who are interested and committed to supporting these special needs populations.
Job Description and Duties:
Every person benefits from the support of others, and we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities.
- Care for essential needs of residents, including meal preparation, recreational programming, community access, and activity participation.
- Implementation of all Behavior Support and Skill Program Plans as written, maintain client records, data tracking and documentation as required.
- Provide physical assistance to clients as needed to follow through on Behavioral Intervention and Care Plans, including emergency interventions as instructed in Crisis Prevention Intervention.
- Supervise and participate in program activities with individuals and groups.
- Attend staff meetings and clinical trainings.
- Drive clients to and from programs, schools and appointments as needed (mileage reimbursed).
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Job Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess High School Diploma or equivalent
- Hold a valid California Driver's License in good standing; with insurance
- Applicant must be certified in First Aid and CPR before first day of employment
- Must pass DOJ fingerprint clearance and background check
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
Shifts Available: Afternoons and Evenings, Overnights, and Weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.50 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- CPR/First Aid