Sr. Process Engineer at Scientific Search
Posted in Architecture 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Syracuse, New York
The Senior Process Engineer performs activities surrounding manufacturing process scale-up, technology transfers (internal and external), process validation and complex problem solving/process optimization.
- Support the development, transfer, and validation of manufacturing processes
- Define transfer plan for internally and externally developed products.
- Utilize a risk based approach to define experimental/feasibility studies.
- Identify critical process parameters and their impact on product quality.
- Create and present technical presentations at stage gates.
- Perform complex investigations/problem solving.
- Perform process optimization.
- Develop and execute process validation
- Provide technical support were needed
- Document preparation (plans, risk assessments, DOE, Batch records, protocols, summary reports, investigations, etc.…)
- Use statistical methods for data analysis
- Train and educate others
- Continual learning – self educating and attending training events
- Routinely manage staff as determined by the Manager
- Interface with internal and external customers
- High level problem solving
- Ensure correct, up-to -date technical information is readily available and being used by the operating team
- Lead and execute design of experiments
- Provide mentorship
- BS degree or higher in related field with 10 years experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficient in computer use (Word, Excel, internet) with ability to learn new computer applications
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures to perform work function
- Strong clerical aptitude, sound judgment and operates with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills